This unique, modern family home makes the most of its northerly aspect with a blend of indoor and outdoor living areas. Enjoy a 10 minute stroll to Stanwell Park Beach or just relax in your own private oasis, this is coastal living at its best.
Large recycled timber sliding doors allow light to flood through the living spaces in winter, while mature deciduous trees provide a canopy of shade during the summer months. A log burning stove, underfloor heating - in the bathroom and foyer - and thermal properties of the concrete floors also keep the family comfortable year round.
The house is comprised of 4 bedrooms including a self-contained flat on the lower level and additional garden studio at the rear of the property for a home business, art practice, or fifth bedroom. An opportunity exists to rent out either the main house and/or the self-contained flat, as an an Airbnb or holiday rental (subject to WCC).
With dual access, ample space to entertain all year round and in close proximity to Sydney, this property is indeed a rare find!
- North facing aspect
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Additional storage located in loft above bedrooms
- Concrete bench tops in kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- Polished concrete floors
- Locally handmade recycled hardwood sliding doors and screens which open entirely to escarpment views
- Detailed timber joinery throughout the house
- Mature, private and easy maintenance garden
- Dual access from both Lawrence Hargrave Drive and Railway Crescent
Be up to date with Stanwell Park properties for sale by subscribing to our Property Pulse at www.dignam.com.au/buying/property-alert.php