This Stunning split level home is presented immaculately with all the comfort you desire with coastal living. Boasting high 2.7 meter ceilings with an exceptionally flexible layout and natural scope for multi-generational living.
Ultra-peaceful setting with stunning 180 Degree Views of the ocean and escarpment never to be built out uninterrupted views to Cronulla Point.
This North facing architecturally designed and master built property is a great location to raise a family. Offering spectacular views of the sea, bush land and escarpment from the 14 meter wide front all year round veranda.
Beautiful free-flowing home with five generous sized bedrooms and four bathrooms with the master featuring a walk in robe and large spa bath. Two ensues -and a two-way bathroom. Is it also perfect for dual family occupancy, or an astute investor looking for multiple income streams (stca).
Separate lower-level living area with dual outdoor access, perfect for multi-generational living, a home-based business or teenagers retreat or a rumpus room and theatre room.
- Flowing indoor/outdoor there are three large ALFRESCO undercover entertaining areas great for entertaining all ages
- Oversized open plan kitchen all stainless steel appliances with breakfast bar and plenty of bench space
- Warm and inviting design with a flexible floor-plan
- Multiple living spaces accommodating family and friends
- Double lockup garage with internal access and additional room for parking with workshop space or additional storage.
- Formal dining room Alfresco area off the main kitchen
Situated in a highly desirable quiet cul-de-sac Street, close to schools, playing fields and transportation. Centrally located, Woonona Beach is only a 15-minute walk away and only one hour South of Sydney and 12 minutes to Wollongong CBDs
- 2 minute walk to the Golf Course
- Guaranteed to impress.
Be up to date with Woonona properties for sale by subscribing to our Property Pulse at www.dignam.com.au/buying/property-alert.php