Nestled amongst the trees, behind a leafy and private entrance lies this original 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom lowset home. Sprawled across a generous 1031sqm2 block (approx) with an approximate 50m street frontage, this late 1880's home exhibits the charm of yesteryear and is one of Scarborough's originals!
Located within walking distance to the train station, public school, parks, beaches and the iconic Scarborough Hotel, this well-presented home offers a convenient lifestyle with the ocean at your doorstep! With so much potential to add value, this home makes a fantastic renovation project or a redevelopment / second dwelling subject to council approval.
- 4 large bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes.
- 1 family size bathroom with separate toilet.
- The practical timber kitchen features an abundance of storage space, quality appliances and an island breakfast bar.
- The combined lounge and dining room flows effortlessly to the spacious covered patio – perfect for entertaining in comfort all year round!
- This circa 1880's home has retained its original decorative features including fireplaces, timber flooring and stunning 10.5ft ceilings throughout.
- The home is sprawled across a massive 1031sqm2 (approx.) allotment that offers a tree-lined, private frontage (approx. 50m street frontage).
- Tropical landscaped gardens surround the home whilst the courtyard provides a great spot to relax and enjoy the ocean breeze.
- An enviable location in the heart of Scarborough within walking distance to the train station, public school, parks, beaches and the Scarborough Hotel!
Be up to date with Scarborough properties for sale by subscribing to our Property Pulse at www.dignam.com.au/buying/property-alert.php