Situated in a peaceful pocket of Mount Ousley, you will find this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home offering plenty of space and a versatile layout, allowing the next potential buyer to amend to their liking. With ocean glimpses from the backyard, there is room to extend and renovate the home to capitalise on these stunning views! Sprawled across a generous 607m2 block and easily accessible to the M1. There is plenty of opportunity to add value to this well-presented character home located in a prime position!
- 3 well-appointed bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes.
- Family sized bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- The sprawling front patio spans the width of the home and provides a peaceful spot to enjoy the coastal breezes.
- Multiple living spaces compliment the versatile layout and include formal and informal living areas and a secondary living area/rumpus.
- Giving a nod to the charm of yesteryear some traditional features have been retained including high ceilings, ornate cornices and parquetry floors.
- The spacious timber kitchen makes cooking for a crowd a breeze and is equipped with quality appliances and an abundance of storage and bench space.
- Ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout.
- Single car lock up garage and a garden shed for extra storage.
- Positioned on approximately 607m2 of elevated, fenced level yard.
- The leafy backyard offers ocean glimpses! There is room to extend or redevelop to capitalise on these stunning views!
- The home is situated in a quiet pocket of Mount Ousley yet offers easy access to the M1 and is located just moments to the University, TAFE, schools, shops and transport!
Be up to date with Mount Ousley properties for sale by subscribing to our Property Pulse at www.dignam.com.au/buying/property-alert.php