Tucked away behind its picture perfect white picket fence, lies this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom character home bursting with charm! Harmoniously blending the old with the new, the cottage has retained its period features from the 1930's, whilst adding some wonderfully updated modern amenities. Positioned in the heart of vibrant Thirroul, this home offers a convenient, relaxed coastal lifestyle – with a bit of character!
- The contemporary, family sized bathroom features a luxurious free-standing bath.
- The recently updated light and airy kitchen has spared no expense featuring exquisite shaker style cabinetry with stone bench tops, custom made kitchen island, stunning Stegbar timber windows and quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and a gas oven.
- Beautiful vaulted ceilings, detailed plaster cornicing, original lead light windows and Baltic pine floorboards feature throughout the home honouring it's 1930's era.
- Gorgeous timber bi-fold doors lead onto the generous sized outdoor entertaining area creating an indoor/outdoor open plan feel.
- The alfresco area features sandstone pavers, along with louvers and blinds that allow you to entertain with family and friends in comfort all year round.
- The cosy formal living room features the original fire place and a timber bench seat with extra storage.
- Relax and enjoy the afternoon breeze on the wrap around veranda that sprawls across the east and northern side of the home.
- Recently painted in neutral, modern tones.
- Low maintenance, landscaped gardens surround the home – there's even a raised veggie patch for those with a green thumb!
- Design plans for an extension to include master bedroom with ensuite are available – subject to council approval.
- Just moments to the vibrant Thirroul village that offers shops, restaurants and the train!
Be up to date with Thirroul properties for sale by subscribing to our Property Pulse at www.dignam.com.au/buying/property-alert.php