Tucked away in an exclusive and tightly held Wombarra enclave, this coastal beach house lies just footsteps from the pristine sands of Wombarra Beach and rockpool. Commanding a stellar position along the prestigious Lawrence Hargrave Drive, it is the absolute jaw-dropping, uninterrupted panoramic view to the ocean and escarpment that is the real highlight of this fabulous east facing home. Centrally located to schools, parks, cafes and Wombarra Train Station, this stunning residence is an idyllic every day family home or a tranquil weekender with Sydney only an hour away.
- The over-sized master suite features a built-in robe and private ensuite.
- 2 additional bedrooms enjoy direct balcony access, built-in robes and are serviced by a family bathroom.
- The light and airy kitchen and the open plan dining/living area spill effortlessly onto the entertainer's deck. It is here where you can take advantage of the uninterrupted, sweeping views of the sparkling South Pacific Ocean and beyond.
- Almost every room in this east facing home enjoys an ocean or escarpment aspect – wake up in the morning to the relaxing sound of the waves breaking onto the shore.
- Downstairs, the massive rumpus room with a cosy fireplace would make the perfect home theatre or teenagers retreat, whilst the study and 3rd bathroom is a practical setup for those seeking space to work from home.
- The tandem lock up garage features internal access.
- Positioned on the highly-sought after east side of Lawrence Hargrave Drive, this low-maintenance home is perched on a 667m2 (approx.). Set back from the road, with private driveway access, this allotment is a tranquil and secluded paradise.
- Conveniently located close to schools, parks, cafes and Wombarra Train Station, the commute to Sydney is approximately 1 hour.
Be up to date with Wombarra properties for sale by subscribing to our Property Pulse at www.dignam.com.au/buying/property-alert.php