Guide to Renting
URGENT REPAIR PROCEDURES & CONTACT NUMBERS
Please read the following instructions carefully to ensure you understand the procedure
for any emergency maintenance requirements for the property.
Firstly, all requests for service and repairs should be directed to the office for attention.
Please call the office direct on 02 4267 5377 to report the problem so that the appropriate
maintenance person can be contacted.
If the problem arises outside of office hours, please still call the office on 02 4267 5377 and
your call will be diverted to a member of our staff who will assist you.
Should that call go unanswered or a message not replied to within a reasonable time
frame and if the matter is of an urgent nature, please contact the appropriate maintenance
contractor as listed.
If you are not sure whether your repair is of an urgent nature, the following list may assist:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of the hot water service
- a failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
- a failure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
- a fault or damage which makes the premises unsafe or insecure.
Approved Emergency Contractors
Hot Water, Gas & Plumbing
Taylor Made Plumbing - 0431 610 276
Hub Electrical - 0422 557 120
ADC Locksmith - 02 4226 6644
Bulli Glass - 0412 966 169
Emergency - 13 1003
AGL Gas Emergency
Emergency - 13 1909
Connect Now Utilities
Connection Utilities - 1300 554 323
Fire, Ambulane, Police
Emergency - 000
Wollongong Police - 02 4226 7899
State Emergency Services
SES - 13 2500