North Facing Classic Home
3 1 1This north facing classic family home is well presented throughout. Boasting a range of outdoor living spaces along with bush walking and mountain biking trails on your doorstep. Additionally, you have a choice of beaches nearby and Thirroul and Bulli coffee shops within walking distance.
- Three very spacious bedrooms, all with built ins
- Functional floorplan with two large living spaces providing a range of entertaining options
- Immaculately landscaped front terrace, with space to enjoy evenings by the fire pit
- Large family kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking, plenty of cupboard space and overlooks the dining areas and front courtyard
- Flowing from the kitchen is a spacious dining and living space
- Generous lounge room catches beautiful north facing sunshine, with a great study nook which connects seamlessly to the outdoors
- Huge undercover deck with stunning bush and escarpment outlook
- Bathroom has charming period feel, with separate shower and sunken bath to soothe away the stress of a busy day at work
- Bonus features include gas points for heating, good storage and second toilet downstairs
- Single garage with room for storage and a work bench
- Excellent family friendly neighbourhood with Bulli primary school just around the corner
- Weekends will be full of adventure with mountain biking and hiking trails on your doorstep and Foragers markets just a stroll away
- For those commuting to Sydney, Thirroul train station is close by and there is easy access to the M1
Contact Dignam Real Estate today on 4267 5377 or email@example.com to book an inspection time.