Guide to Renting
URGENT REPAIR PROCEDURES
Please read the following instructions carefully to ensure you understand the procedure for any emergency maintenance requirements for the property.
Firstly, all requests for service and repairs should be directed to the office for attention.
Please call the office direct on 02 4267 5377 to report the problem so that the appropriate maintenance person can be contacted.
If the problem arises outside of office hours, please still call the office on 02 4267 5377 and your call will be diverted to a member of our staff who will assist you.
Should that call go unanswered or a message not replied to within a reasonable time frame and if the matter is of an urgent nature, please contact the appropriate maintenance contractor as listed on your lease agreement.
If you are not sure whether your repair is of an urgent nature, the following list may assist:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of the hot water service
- a failure or breakdown of the stove or oven
- a failure or breakdown of a heater or air-conditioner
- a fault or damage which makes the premises unsafe or insecure.
Emergency Contact numbers:
For all your emergency trades contact details including plumber and electrician, please refer to your lease agreement or log onto your tenant portal.
(To log into your portal or create an account please click here)
Other emergency contact number:
Electrical and solar outage/faults – Endeavour energy 133 718
Gas outage/faults – Jemena 1300 137 078
AGL emergencies and faults – 131 245
Connect Now Utilities – 1300 554 323
Wollongong Police station – 02 4226 7899